Copyright © Positronic Solar Data and Electrical | All Rights Reserved
2/214 Leitchs Road, Brendale QLD 4500, Australia 07 3103 6018 firstname.lastname@example.org
CEC accredited for Grid and Remote Solar Design and Installation. Registered Data Cablers. Licensed Electrical Contractors in QLD and NSW.
CEC A7087655, QLD Lic 67067, NSW Lic 16693C, TITAB T22688, ABN 56065856219
How does it work?
Green CATCH is simply a diverter of solar power that is excess to your household.
• CATCH is installed in the meter box.
• CATCH monitors power coming and going from your premises; when the diverter senses power leaving it redirects that power to your hot water service.
• The user adjustable dial, located in the meter box, enables you to adjust for the amount of off-peak power that is used each night.
• Green CATCH will automatically adjust the timer set to make the best use of your solar. It learns every day.
• The user adjustable dial can be adjusted to heat water immediately (from general tariff electricity) to never using the mains at all. Great if you are going on holiday!
For even greater control and online monitoring consider Blue CATCH as an alternative.
Heat pumps and collector type hot water systems are expensive to buy and repair.
A Catchpower diverter can be included in your new solar installation or retrofitted to your existing system, turning your electric hot water tank into a solar hot water system for less than $1000.
Blue CATCH comes in two parts, the Diverter and the Communicator.
• The Diverter gets installed into the Meter Box.
• The Diverter monitors power coming and going from your premises; when the Diverter senses power leaving it redirects that power to your hot water service.
• The Communicator plugs into a power point next to your internet router, then it connects into your router to get access to the internet.
• The Communicator passes information from our Cloud servers to the diverter and takes data from the diverter and sends it to our Cloud servers.
• The Communicator and Diverter use the existing premises electrical wiring to communicate, there are no extra wires needed. CATCH Power devices use an adaptive learning algorithm to ensure optimum use of the generated solar. Our Cloud Servers take the data received from CATCH and combine it with weather forecasts; the combined data is used to optimise the use of your solar.
There are no complicated settings to deal with, just plug it in and let CATCH work the rest out.